Latest EB-5 News
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Martin Lawler Speaking
Martin Lawler is a popular speaker at business, law and university conferences, as well as in the media. Here is a list of Martin’s recent speaking engagements:
- L.A. County Bar Association EB-5 Conference (lead off speaker and on 3 panels) – March 2014
- KAZA 1290 AM, San Jose Vietnamese Radio – February 2014
- AILA San Jose Chapter Conference on EB-5 Visas – January 2014
- AILA San Jose Chapter Conference on EB-5 visas – January 2014
Upcoming Conference Talks
- San Francisco State University – March 2014
- University of San Francisco – March 2014
- Monterey Bay Economic Development Conference – April 2014
- Large San Francisco law firm – April 2014
- Association to Invest in the USA (IIUSA) – RC trade association – San Francisco – October 2014
Martin Lawler was a featured speaker at the Pincus Professional Education EB-5 program in Seattle, WA in September 2013. He spoke on offering documents and securities compliance for regional center projects. Martin spoke at the Inaugural Winter Continuing Legal Education Conference hosted by the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) of Southern California in April 2013. His topic dealt with all aspects of EB-5 green cards and regional center requirements.
Martin has lectured on immigration law topics before audiences throughout the world, including:
- Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- American Immigration Lawyers Association conferences in Austin, Boston, Chicago, Maui, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Tucson, Vancouver and other cities
- California Bar Association, Monterey, California
- Practicing Law Institute, San Francisco and Washington, D.C
- American Chemical Society National Meeting
Martin organized the “Going Global” Conference in April 1994 in Shanghai, China. The keynote speaker was China’s commerce and foreign trade secretary, Wan Dao Han. This international conference was covered by China’s major media.
Martin regularly lectures at San Francisco Bay Area universities, including the University of San Francisco, San Jose State and San Francisco State, among others.
Contact Martin Lawler if you would like him to give a talk on immigration topics to your group.